Registration opens on February 14, 2020
Step One: Register school for competition
- Create an account or log in to an existing account
- Register your school as participating in the competition
- Proof read and edit the information on file for building coordinator
- Select which grade bands will participate from your school
- Deadline Wednesday, April 28, 2020
Eligibility: Two students per age band are eligible to compete at the CC tournament. 2020 age bands are grades 4/5 and grades 6-8. Names are not due in step one of registration. Deadline for student names is May 17, 2020.
Step Two: Add the student and proctor names
- Login in using account username and password
- Access the school registration that you alread created
- CLICK Add Students to provide student names
- Add proctor name
- You may return and modify names any time before the deadline
- Deadline Friday, May 17, 2020
Note: Each school is required to provide one educator to serve as a proctor. The proctor and building coordinator must review the training video in resources.
Step Three: Complete Registration
- CLICK Email confirmation
- You will receive an email confirmation which serves as the invoice and will include payment instructions
- $25 fee per grade band to participate
- Deadline to complete registration is Friday, May 17, 2020
Click here to begin registration
Cost: $25 per grade band.
Invitation: Each school is invited to bring two students per grade band.
Eligible grade bands: Grades 4/5 and Grades 6-8
Example: Your school serves grades K-8. You plan to bring participants in the 4/5 grade band and in the 6-8 grade band. The fee for your school would be $50. If you planned to participate in only the 4/5 grade band, then your fee would be $25.
To pay by check:
Make checks payable to CCIU with 24 Challenge in the memo line.
Send to Chester County Intermediate Unit, 455 Boot Road, Downingtown, PA 19335
To pay by credit card:
Call our Registrar Office at 484-237-5023.
Payments must be received by May 28, 2020