February 14 through April 28
Schools who wish to participate identify building coordinators
Building Coordinators should
- REGISTER the school as participating and identify which grade bands by April 28
- Arrange for $25 payment per grade band to CCIU
- Organize practice to prepare students for the tournament
- Determine the process for identifying the two students in each age band who will compete at CCIU tournament. (Age bands are grades 4/5 and grades 6/8)
- Note: Each school is required to provide one educator to serve as a proctor. You will be asked to provide information about any previous experience for this person.
- ALL building coordinators and proctors must review the proctor training video in resources.
April 28 – Registration closes
- Schools practice for CCIU event
- Building Coordinators enter student and proctor names by May 17th.
- Building coordinators give the Photo/Video Opt-Out forms to students to take home for consideration by parents
May 28, 2020, Event Day!!
- Building coordinator brings Photo/Video opt-out forms if necessary for their students. Only bring if a parent opts out of photos for the child.
- See tournament day agenda for details of the day