January 15 through April 1
Schools who wish to participate identify building coordinators
Building Coordinators should
- REGISTER the school as participating and identify which grade bands by April 1
- Arrange for $25 payment per grade band to CCIU
- Organize practice to prepare students for the tournament
- Determine the process for identifying the two students in each age band who will compete at CCIU tournament. (Age bands are grades 4/5 and grades 6/7)
- Note: Each school is required to provide one educator to serve as a proctor. You will be asked to provide information about any previous experience for this person.
- Video link coming soon: ALL Proctors are required to watch video training, an overview of the CCIU tournament.
April 1 through May 17
- Schools practice for CCIU event
- Building Coordinators enter student and proctor names by May 17th.
- Building coordinators give the Photo/Video Opt-Out forms to students to take home for consideration by parents
May 28, 2020, Event Day!!
- Building coordinator brings Photo/Video opt-out forms if necessary for their students. Only bring if a parent opts out of photos for the child.
- See tournament day agenda for details of the day