January 15 through February 28
Schools who wish to participate identify building coordinators
Building Coordinators should
- REGISTER the school as participating and identify which grade bands by February 28th
- Arrange for $25 payment per grade band to CCIU
- Organize practice to prepare students for the tournament
- Determine the process for identifying the two students in each age band who will compete at CCIU tournament. (Age bands are grades 4/5 and grades 6/7)
- March 22, 3:30 pm: Building Coordinators and proctors attend web-conference training, an overview of the CCIU tournament – login 10 minutes early to be ready
February through May 18
- Schools practice for CCIU event
- Building Coordinators enter student and proctor names by May 18th.
- Building coordinators give the Photo/Video Opt-Out forms to students to take home for consideration by parents
May 31, 2018, Event Day!!
- Building coordinator brings Photo/Video opt-out forms if necessary for their students. Only bring if a parent opts out of photos for the child.
- See tournament day agenda for details of the day